PanOxyl Creamy Wash
4% Benzoyl Peroxide Daily Control Deep Cleaning Wash for Acne
Size: 6 OZ
Dermatologist recommended ingredients. Patented acne control. Quickly penetrates pores killing acne-causing bacteria. Clears and prevents acne blemishes. Call 1-888-438-7426. Side effects should be reported to this number. www.panoxyl-skincare.com. PanOxyl Acne Creamy Wash gently removes dirt and excess oil to clean and unclog pores, for the management of acne on the face, chest and back.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (4%). Acne Medication. Inactive Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Imidurea, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, PEG-14M, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Potassium Phosphate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Titanium Dioxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch.
Directions: Wet area to be cleansed. Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If going outside, use a sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use: if you have very sensitive skin; if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this product: avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth; avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product; skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time; skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.