Differin Oil Control Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF30 for use with Differin Gel (0.1% Adapalene)
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Formulated for acne-prone skin. Oil-free formula. Won’t clog pores. Absorbs surface oil.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection in an oil-free and lightweight, formula that won’t clog pores
- Micropearl technology absorbs surface oil for a matte finish
- Utilizes Oleosome Technology for hydrating sun protection with less irritation
- Dermatologist-developed for people with oily skin to be non-greasy, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance free
- Provides the broad spectrum SPF protection as recommended by dermatologists for use with Differin Gel (0.1% Adapalene)
Stop Use Indications: Warnings: for external use only. Do not use on damged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts. When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin; Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate; Caprylyl Glycol; Carbomer; Diisopropyl Sebacate; Dimethicone; Dimethiconol; Disodium EDTA; Glycerin; Glycyrrhetinic Acid; Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine; Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate; Panthenol; Pentylene Glycol; Phenoxyethanol; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Polysorbate 61; Potassium Sorbate; Silica; Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate; Sucrose Tristearate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Triethanolamine; Water; Xanthan Gum; Zinc Gluconate
Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%; Octisalate 5%; Octocrylene 7%
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months ask a doctor.