Differin Gel Acne Treatment
Differin Adapalene Prescription Strength Retinoid Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment (up to 90 Day supply), 45 gram
- Differin Gel isn’t like other over-the-counter (OTC) acne treatments you’ve tried. It contains the first new FDA-approved OTC active ingredient to fight acne in more than 30 years
- Differin works differently than other acne treatments by normalizing skin cell turnover and effectively targets two primary causes of acne, clogged pores and inflammation
- Always use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer when using Differin Gel. Use of a moisturizer may help decrease dryness and other signs of irritation
- Differin Gel is proven to be safe and effective and contains 0.1% adapalene, an acne-fighting retinoid dermatologists have prescribed to over 40 million people globally for more than 20 years
- The American Academy of Dermatology recommends topical retinoids as a first-line therapy for all acne cases
Stop Use Indications: Stop use and ask a doctor if: you become pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, while using the product; you have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as itching, rash, hives, swelling of the lips, eyelids, and shortness of breath); irritation becomes severe; you see no improvement after 3 months of once daily use. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Health Concern: Breakouts and Acne
Skin Care Concern: Acne and Blemishes
Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 940, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide, May Contain Hydrochloric Acid to Adjust pH.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Adapalene (0.1%)(Retinoid)(Read Consumer Information Leaflet). Purpose: Acne Treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer 940, Edetate Disodium, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 182, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide, May Contain Hydrochloric Acid to Adjust pH.
Active Ingredients: Adapalene
Instructions: Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older: Use once daily. Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face. Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Ask a doctor.